Monday 14 July 2008

WeEkEnD!!!


Hello everybody!
Last Friday morning we had lessons like every day and in the evening we had an assembly.We went to the theather because there were some performances.
Juniors did a frightening but funny performance and seniors did ''Romeo and Juliet's'' performance.
Some students recived some awards.
It was really funny, after that we did the activities like every evening, I did art and crafts.
On Saturday we went to Cambridge on an excursion.
It was a free day for us to go shopping.
My friends and I went to eat at Mcdonal's and we bought lots of things.
At six o'clock we arrived at Queenswood and we dressed up for the disco.
It started at eight o' clock.We danced a lot although the music wasn't really good.
On Sunday some students went to Thorpe park but other students like me stayed here, doing some activities like softball, football, swimming, computers, tennis, art, tennis table...

In the first sesion I did softball, in the second, after I had lunch I did tennis, although I didn't play for a long because I was tired.In the third sesion I did art and crafts.

Bye dear!

2 comments:

marta said...

(: un besOo

marta said...

hi patricia!
how are you?jaj
when we arrive to spain i'm going to miss you so much
I love you
(: